Brighten Your Face:Remove Scars And Pimples On Your Face. 100% Proofs


BABY FACE


Nothing is more annoying than having someone ask you if you're tired, especially if you had a good night's sleep. My under eyes are so dark that I appear to look a lot more exhausted than I actually am. Not only are my under eyes dark, but they are puffy as well. So irritating! When learning how to apply makeup, covering up my under eyes was the hardest thing for me to master. The darkness and puffiness is so unique that not just any concealer will do the trick. When applying just a concealer, my under eyes looked dull and the darkness was peaking through. After endless shopping trips to Sephora, I have finally found my holy grail product that will conceal my biggest issue. This product not only covered up my under eye darkness, but it also brightened up the whole area. How did I ever live without this product? Check out #7 to find out what it is!



Basically, what I needed was something that would help brighten up my under eyes so I can look more awake. I love any product that will help brighten up any part of my face. Sometimes, my skin looks dull, and I do not want to fade away into the background! I always want to put my best skin forward and shine. Here are 12 awesome tips, tricks, and products that will help get your skin looking brighter than ever. 
Advertisement

1. Sheet masks


I'm not going to lie: sheet masks look kind of silly when they're applied to the face, and this is coming from someone who wears them! A silly as they may look, these sheet masks by Shiseido work insanely well. This product is made for brightening and will leave your skin with a more even tone. All you have to do is apply the sheet mask to your face and relax.


Tumblr | skincareobsession

2. Baking


Baking is a makeup technique that sets the concealer you apply to your under eye, chin, and under your cheekbone. This technique is amazing for keeping your makeup locked in place and for brightening up the under eyes.


YouTube | Heidi Hamoud
Advertisement

3. Under eye masks 


I don't like to wear concealer on a daily basis, so rocking panda eyes is something I normally do. That's why I consistently use masks as treatments to help lessen the darkness of my under eyes. These masks by Boscia not only brighten the under eye, but they are also super cooling. Check out #9 to find out about another product I use to treat my under eye darkness.


wifelife

4. Highlight


Highlighting is my life. This is my favorite and most-used item in my makeup bag. Applying a highlight above the cheekbone, brow bone, temple, and nose will help brighten the face up instantly. Choose a highlight that is light with tons of shimmer. Shine bright like a diamond!
Brighten Your Face:Remove Scars And Pimples On Your Face. 100% Proofs Brighten Your Face:Remove Scars And Pimples On Your Face. 100% Proofs Reviewed by me on January 18, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.